Pants Are Optional - Your guide to be successful while working remotely
Pants Are Optional offers practical tools and mindset strategies to be successful while working remotely. In this book, you will receive proven techniques to enhance the specific set of skills required to work from home.
This book is written by an experienced professional development teacher with years of distributed work.
It offers clear productivity and success tips to stay motivated and avoid commonly made mistakes. New and experienced remote workers alike will enjoy creative methods to create a successful routine.
In the pages of Pants Are Optional you will find science-backed and research-based time management tips to help you:
- Create an effective system for productivity and growth.
- Develop success driven habits and set healthy boundaries.
- Manage your time efficiently while working from home.
- Promote your physical, mental, and emotional wellness.
- Successfully maintain a healthy harmony between your professional and your personal life.
This book also includes free and easy to use goal-setting templates to help you stay on top of it and get things done.